Free 15 Minute Sleep Consultation
Need Sleep? Have a Sleep question?
The KinderSleep team will be on hand at The Baby Show to help you with your sleep concerns and answer any questions you might have. Make sure you visit the KinderSleep booth to book your consultation!
During your sleep consult your Sleep coach will:
- Listen to your sleep issues and concerns.
- She will assess your child’s schedule, habits and may ask more questions to screen for potential medical or other issues that can interfere with sleep.
- Give you some tips and a direction for moving forward.
- Make recommendations for where to get further help, if necessary.
What the consult/Sleep coach can help with:
- Age appropriate sleep expectations
- Gentle strategies to improve sleep
- Your child needs help to fall asleep or back to sleep
- Unusual sleep cycles
- Managing short naps or insufficient naps
- Nightmares or night terrors
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Frequent night waking
- Waking for unnecessary feedings
- Weaning night feeds when appropriate
- Difficulty sleeping alone
- Child who doesn’t like crib or room
- Reflux and sleep issues
- Excessive crying
- Waking up tired or cranky
- Transitioning from co-sleeping to solo sleeping
- Transitioning from a crib to a bed
- How to handle the time change
- Managing transitions; vacation, new sibling, daycare etc.
- Gentle sleep coaching strategies
- Adult sleep concerns
- And more
KinderSleep Consultants are trained and Certified Gentle Sleep coaches.
The Gentle Sleep Coach Certification program is the most comprehensive and professional training program available for sleep coaches worldwide with over 80 hours of instruction, weekly supervision, and training on an on-going basis. Faculty members include a Psychologist, Family Counsellor, Board certified pediatric pulmonologist, Pediatric Gastroenterologist, and Lactation Specialist, among others.
KinderSleep consultant team can be relied upon to offer professional and gentle support to help your family get better sleep.