- The contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. The contest is void in jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Employees, employee spouses, or those domiciled with employees, and members of their immediate family or household of Blue Ant Media, or employees of Hyland’s Canada (“Sponsors”) and of parent or subsidiary agencies of the Sponsor, are not eligible to enter. All photo submissions must be approved by a parent or legal guardian of subject(s) in photo(s). By submitting a photo, parent or legal guardian grants the contest Sponsors the right to publish submitted photo(s), child’s name, age, city and province for promotional and/or advertising purposes. Slight photo alterations may be made by the Sponsor in order to fit the various formatting requirements of The Baby Show’s website and email newsletter.
2. HOW TO ENTER.
Thebabyshows.com and upload your photo or upload using your Instagram account.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES Is Friday, July 16 at 12:59 p.m. EST
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
a) All entries must be accompanied by the entrant’s name, child’s name and age. Photos ages birth to four years old will be accepted.
b) A maximum of THREE images per contestant will be considered.
c) Illegible, incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
One Grand Prize winner will receive a prize pack including a $250 amazon gift card, Hyland’s Baby Oral Pain Relief, Hyland’s Baby Nighttime Oral Pain Relief, Hyland’s Baby All Day Syrup, and Hyland’s Baby Tiny Tablets courtesy of Hyland’s. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. The Baby Show reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should all or part of the prizes become unavailable for any reason
5. WINNER SELECTION.
a) Contest judging period will take place from July 19 – 23, 2021 and winner will be selected by July 23 2021, 5:00 p.m. EST.
b) Potential Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within five business days after winning photo has been selected and prizes will be released within four weeks after winner has been confirmed. Upon notification, the potential winners must respond within 48 hours. If a potential winner does not respond or does not comply with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected. Blue Ant Media & The Baby Show, and Hyland’s Canada are not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a potential winner to receive notification or for The Baby Show to receive a potential winner’s response.
c)The photo contest will be judged by The Baby Show judging team. Photos are to be judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions of the contest judges are final and binding.
d) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
e) Winners may be featured on the The Baby Show website or social media following the contest deadline.
6. Photos with full nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. The Baby Show reserves all right to refuse any photograph that it defines as unacceptable.
7. If a professional photo is submitted to our contests, The Baby Show will not be held responsible. It is recommended that parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission. The Baby Show assumes no copyright liability.
8. If necessary, the Sponsor reserves the right to amend contest and/or contest rules at any time, for any reason and without notice.
9. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost or damaged photos.
10. The Baby Show will not be responsible for the use and/or consumption of the products awarded in this contest. The winners may or may not use the products at their own discretion, if they so choose. The Baby Show assumes no liability.
By entering the contest, entrants agree to The Baby Show’s use of the entrants’ personal information for the purpose of administering the contest. Entrants’ information will not be disclosed to any third parties unless specified in the details of the contest ad in The Baby Show or on the website.